Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Neighbor Dogs

So last night I confronted the neighbor about his aggressive dogs. The dogs come into my yard pretty often now.They are very large pit & rot mixed dogs and all are very aggressive. I worry so much cause they run and snap at me at the fence line & there is a spot pushed up at back corner of our property. I showed the neighbor and he told me to fix his fence if I was so worried about it. Neighbor seemed mad at me for bringing it up. I have been so upset about this...... Like his huge dogs would kill all the animals on my farm and the owner will not even take the time to fix his own fence! Ridiculous! So on Daryl's days off we will do our best to fix the fence while the dog snaps and snarles at us. Very scary. I just wanta feel safe on my own property again. I am sad that out nice neighbor relationship is over. Guess it was bound to happen. He has over 5 very large aggressive dogs and I own a farm. I am hoping there is never a "next time" there is a problem with his dogs on my farm, but if there is I will have to call animal control because the owner will not take responsibility for his animals.

MARY

No comments:

Post a Comment