Friday, March 18, 2011

another week

So this past week, we have gotten alot done with the gardens. Both boats are done with a little room left for some purple tomatoes. I got both of my raised beds built and all filled in. Trying square foot gardening this time. I have beans, peas, lettuce, sunflowers, watermelon, onions, potatoes and sweet potatoes. I also have peppers and tomatoes I am putting in upside down containers I made myself.
Still have more to do but with building the fence, getting rabbits ready for easter, eggs in the incubator, chicks and chickens on the outside. I think it was a successful week. I will post pics later of my garden. Oh, also going to try sugar cane as well. (Looks Like bamboo to me.)
Well, that's it for now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment