Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy day

So I worked really hard outside on the farm today! I scooped out the rabbit barn, went and bought hay, did sorting and cleaning in barn & then I took the kids with me to do some cleaning at back of property where we had unloaded the storage shed we gave to Jenny. We worked really hard out there for like 4 hours! I bet my kids are gonna sleep good tonight--haha! A friend of mine is coming here over the weekend. She has never been here before so I want the place looking great! She will be trimming Jenny's hooves too. Excited about that. Today I went ahead and I actually picked up jenny's front feet. Wasn't scary at all like I thought it would be. Oh I am trying to get a feel for how much Jenny eats too. I gave her 2 patties of hay this morning and she never even ate it all like I thought she would. Then tonight I probably gave her a cup of corn & horse feed all mixed up.

Tomorrow I plan to fluff up the chicken coops with some wood chips and add hay to the nextboxes. I enjoy fluffing the coops and playing with the chickens!

MARY

No comments:

Post a Comment