Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pigs

The pigs are doing very well. They have gotton pretty friendly. I can pet & scratch their heads and backs now for like 30 seconds before they run off. And they are actually eating corn, veggies and I think (not 100% sure) the pig food! So I am thrilled with the quick progress of them.

We are also getting a 3rd pig. Should get it the 2nd week in November. The guy is actually gonna be driving right by us so I can just meet him off the highway and pick up my piggy! We are getting a unclipped male pig to go with Yum Yum so we can breed pigs later on. The guy is suppose to be sending me pics of the pics and I will just pick the one I want. That is fun! He was a few hours away so this is saving us on gas too, but I was willing to drive to get the 3rd pig! Oh and the pigs name will be Porky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment